Reporting to the Director, in our Residential Studio, the successful candidate will work collaboratively with the Residential Studio team on the development of design solutions to support typically large-scale condominium projects. ?As a Team Leader in the Residential Studio, you may lead an aspect of large project accountable for managing the client relationship and driving deliverables to the final realization phase; or be a project team member contributing at any phase of the design process leveraging your expertise.
- Develop/contribute to intelligent, innovative and sustainable residential design solutions that add value to our clients’ residential properties
- Build positive professional relationship with clients, external partners and vendors
- Co-ordinate activities with consulting engineers, architects, and other vendors
- As owner on assigned aspects of large projects, provide project direction to the team, manage resources, hours and the overall quality of deliverables to meet or exceed client expectations while managing scope.
- Improve internal processes, approach or tools within area of expertise
- Provide training, mentoring to more junior designers and share expertise to build the overall strength of the figure3 team
- University graduate in Interior Design or other relevant discipline
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience ideally with exposure to current global trends
- Demonstrated understanding of design for multiple residences design projects including the ability to read architectural and engineering drawings
- Demonstrated success in leading a design project as trusted advisor to clients and respected, collaborative leader and team member
- Ability to present ideas and concepts successfully to multiple stakeholders
- Confidence in your ability to manage client and consultant expectations
- Active membership in relevant industry associations
- AutoCAD skills are essential; Sketch-up, In-Design, abilities are beneficial
- see previous page